Find us on Facebook
11 days ago
- FOR SALE - 2 bed link detached house in #Martlesham Heath with garage and gardens - all enquiries @CountywideProp… https://t.co/hxY937YsxX
13 days ago
- TO LET - 2 bed refurbished house in #east #Ipswich with off road parking & rear garden - all enqs @CountywideProp… https://t.co/dDxTNDDpEa
15 days ago
Selling a property?
Whether you are a homeowner, developer or landlord wishing to sell your property or portfolio – we would be delighted to market your property. We offer tailored property sale packages for homeowners, developers, builders and landlords as we appreciate that each type of vendor has different needs.
We can offer Buy-To-Let advice – specifically for you, every investment is unique and we work on ensuring that we help you to find the right property at the right price.
Our helpful, honest and experienced staff will guide you through the process from a market appraisal through to exchange and completion.
- FREE realistic valuations of the property
- Local expertise and experience of the property market
- Centrally located offices in high traffic area for maximum exposure
- Honest and trustworthy staff who work on your behalf
- Communication with you every step of the way
- Accompanied viewings
- Fully prepared details
- Online advertising including social media coverage
- High visibility on Google searches
The sale process
At Countywide Properties our main focus is to sell your property at the highest achievable price in the shortest amount of time possible. Our experienced team have extensive knowledge of the local area which helps to provide an accurate valuation which is realistic and above all achievable.
Instructing a solicitor
The successful sale of your property can be reliant on the instruction of an efficient and experienced solicitor. If you don’t have a preferred solicitor we can put you in touch with experts to assist.
Presenting Your Property
It is imperative that your property looks its best for the viewings in order to maximise the chances of a quick successful sale. Try to keep the property tidy and free from clutter, decorate where necessary to freshen up the walls and woodwork.
Marketing Your Property
For a successful sale maximum exposure across a wide range of media will ensure we find the perfect buyer for your property.
Countywide Properties will market your property via our website, on leading portals such as Right-move, and Zoopla you will also benefit from your property appearing in a prominent window position in our centrally located office.
We operate accompanied viewings with a knowledgeable sales representative to ensure that an experienced person is on hand to answer any questions the potential buyer may have in order to assist the sale. We will make ourselves available out of office hours to maximise the amount of viewings we can undertake in any one day.
Getting an Offer
The moment an offer is received we will notify you straight away. If there are any special conditions of the offer these will be discussed and we will check the buyer’s ability to proceed before you decide whether to accept the offer.
Once we have negotiated an acceptable offer we will do the following:
- Prepare a memorandum of sale, we will write to all parties to confirm the agreed price and state any agreed conditions associated with the purchase/sale.
- Your solicitor will send out a draft contract to the buyer’s solicitor who will then carry out preliminary enquiries. Following this, you will also be able to agree on dates for the survey on your property, exchange of contracts and proposed date for completion.
- We will advise you and negotiate on your behalf throughout this process, keeping you constantly informed of any updates.
Until the contracts are signed there are no legal obligations.
The exchange of contracts occurs when the following have been confirmed and agreed:
- Preliminary enquiries following receipt of draft contract
- Evidence of a good title
- Local search queries
- Fixtures and fittings to be included in the sale
- The buyer’s mortgage offer
The formal exchange of contracts agrees the terms of the sale and makes them legally binding on both you and the buyer. The deposit will then be transferred from your solicitors account to the buyer’s solicitor’s account. Once this has happened then a completion date will be agreed.
When the remaining money has been transferred from the buyer’s solicitor to your solicitor the purchase is complete.
You will receive a call from your solicitor when the money has cleared in your account and they will inform us to release the keys.